Outlook Web Access Email
The district is in the process of converting its current email system, Groupwise 6.0, to a new email system called MS Outlook Web Access 2007. Below is a list of helpful instructions to help staff with the conversion.
A few things to remember about your new email account:
1. Your email address has changed. It is now in the following format: First_Name.Last_Name@pccsmail.net(there is a period in between your first and last names)
2. Your user name is the same as your user name for GroupWise.
Check out the "How Do I..." in the Email section for helpful instructions on using your new Outlook email account.
If you are still having problems accessing your new Outlook email account, please submit a Service Request.
How do I:
- Login in to Outlook Web Access e-mail for the first time?
- Change my password in Outlook Web Access?
- Create a Personal Distribution List in Outlook Web Access?
- Reset my expired password?
- Forward new incoming messages to my Outlook e-mail?
Helpful Online Tutorials
Outlook Web Access - online video tutorial: Click Here