Helpful Tips for using Outlook Web Access
Creating an automatic signature in Outlook Web Access (OWA) messages. (Provided by Microsoft)
In OWA you can create a personal signature that can be added either manually or automatically to your email messages.
To create a custom signature
- At the top of the Outlook Web Access page, click Options.
- Click Messaging.
- In the E-Mail Signature box, type and format the signature that you want to use.
- To add your signature to all outgoing messages, select the Automatically include my signature on outgoing messages check box.
- Click Save or press CTRL+S.
Setting auto spell check before sending a email on the Outlook Web Access (OWA)
1. Select the “Options” menu from the top right corner
2. Select “Spelling” from the Options list found on the left
3. Place a check in the box of one or all of the options
4. Click the Save button
If you selected the “Always check spelling before sending” The message will not be sent until spelling has been checked. If spelling errors are found, Outlook Web Access will indicate the errors by using wavy red underlines similar to Microsoft Office Word. You can correct the spelling errors manually or by right-clicking the misspelled word and selecting one of the suggested words in the list that is displayed. Clicking the button again will send the message even if you have not fixed all the misspelled words.